Welcome to ,Tech Park Info Solutions!
These are the terms and conditions define regulations and polices for the use of techparkinfosolutions website company in chennai.You agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use if you continue to explore and use this website.
- It isn't always essential for any Client to have signed an popularity of those terms and conditions for them to apply.
- Techparkinfosolutions provides manpower services.
- Your use of this website after the release of the terms has been changed means that you agree to accept the changes. We are not responsible for whether you view them.
- If you do not wish to accept or comply with these terms and conditions at any time, please do not use this website.
- The cost of service provided by techparkinfosolutions is indicated in the project price received by the customer via email.
- Quotations are valid for a period of 30 days. Techparkinfosolutions reserves the right to alter or decline to provide a quotation after expiry of the 30 days.
- Unless otherwise agreed with the client, all website design services need to prepay at least 50% of the total project cost before handing over the work to the client for your consideration.
- If one or more terms of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal the remaining terms of this agreement will not be affected.
- This agreement will not be deemed invalid for this reason alone.
- Unenforceable clauses will be replaced by effective, legally valid and mutually acceptable enforceable clauses, which are closer to the wishes of the main parties than invalid clauses.
- Customer consequences of service must be made in writing and effective after receipt.
- A cancellation request via email or telephone will only be considered after a written confirmation.
- The work is completed on the day of the first lapse and full payment is made within one month.
- The invoice will be adjusted based on the work advance payment.
- All services can only be used for legitimate purposes.
- You agree to release techparkinfosolutions from liability and free you from all claims arising from your use of our services and claims for harm to you or any other party.
- The copyright of the customized website is transferred to the website buyer after receiving the full payment from the website.
- After the copyright transfer is completed, customers can get a complete backup of their website when canceling.
- When the semi-custom website is paid in advance, the copyright will be transferred after the website development is paid in full.
- The translation has been processed and customers can get a full backup of their website after cancellation.
7.WEBSITE GO LIVE AND ACCESS
- When the full scope of the development has been achieved and approved by the customer, the project is considered completed.
- Failure to launch the website within one week after the completion of the project may delay the launch date and incur additional costs at your own discretion.
- The website and the written or oral training agreed in the original quotation can only be accessed after receiving the final payment for the project.
- During the project, techparkinfosolutions requires the client to provide website content; text files, pictures, and necessary needs.
- If you agree to transfer the necessary information and it cannot be completed within one week after the start of the project, techparkinfosolutions reserve the right to terminate the project and the remaining amount will be paid immediately.
- The text content must be delivered as a Microsoft Word e-mail document with document pages.
- If you need to change the project structure and quotation, please confirm immediately.
- Any changes made after listing approval, including designs and other materials, require additional payment.
- The material on this website is accurate, complete or updated, or even if techparkinfosolutions continues to provide it, this website will be free of errors or viruses.
- As a customer, you agree to use this website at your own risk.